ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR NEGOTIATION
Rectified/Larger tiles require additional charges for floating and straightening
Tile small jobs (less than 200 sf)
Tile large jobs, no detail
Marble / Stone
Glass, Mosaic, tiles smaller than 4x4
Detail Tiling (window wrap, curbs, counter top rails, borders, etc)
Tile (may require additional charges for floating)
Tiles with tapered edge, or 12" to 16"
Small jobs (< 300 sf)
Marble / Stone small jobs
Marble / Stone large jobs, straight installation
Quarry or Saltillo tiles
Tile baseboard (Small Job < 100ft)
Tile baseboard (More Than 100ft)
Fiberock supplied and installed on walls
Bench/seat built and tiled
Shower floor floated and tiled, curb formed and tiled
toilets-take out and reinstall
install recessed niche in shower
install stone shampoo corner shelf
- Tiling requires several phases over several days. Please refrain from critiquing until we tell you the job is done.
- The customer needs to be on the job for the first day to confirm the correct tile, grout lines and color, direction of lay and layout.
- Parts of your home may be inaccessible for a few days, so you may need alternate kitchen and bathroom facilities (if applicable).
- Breakables, electronics, draperies, and wall hangings must be safely stored beforehand.
- We try to work very clean. However, please remember that a very messy job is being done in your clean house. Mess is inevitable. There will be dust. Consider sealing off rooms and covering furniture. In some cases, you may need to hire a cleaning service after the job is complete.
- A plumber may be required for proper sink/refrigerator/toilet installation. We are not liable for plumbing errors.
- Tiles will be wet and should not be walked on by people or pets for 6 hours after installation.
- There will be a little haze on tiles from the grouting process. Your tile will reach it's greatest beauty in a few weeks.
- Remember, in the future, a damaged tile can easily be replaced if you keep extra tiles. Make sure you have sufficient tiles at the end of the job. You will never get that lot # again.
- Grout lines that are too small will accentuate any high corners, but grout lines that are too big require more maintenance. Feel free to discuss your preferences with us before we begin installation.
- You may need to touch up a few minor dents and scrapes at the end of the job as it is impossible to avoid these completely. Doors may also need to be trimmed shorter.